|Online Trades||Online Trades||Rep Assisted|
|Accounts with Account Value of $250,000 or more||Accounts with Account Value of less than $250,000|
|Stocks priced $1.00 and above||$0* 1||$9.95 per Transaction*||Online Rate + $25.00|
|Stocks priced under $1.00||$29.95 + $0.01 per share*||$29.95 + $0.01 per share*||Online Rate + $25.00|
|Restricted Stock Sell||Must be done through a representative||Must be done through a representative||$200 per transaction in addition to the regular commission rate for Stocks|
* Exchange Process Fee - This is a fee Zions Direct charges to offset fees imposed on us by national securities and self-regulatory organizations or by U.S. option exchanges. This fee is in addition to the commission charges listed above.
Rates Effective September 15, 2014. Commissions and fees subject to change without notice.
1100 FREE ONLINE TRADES PER YEAR RESTRICTIONS
· All fixed income trades and trades for equities greater than $1.00 per share are eligible for the commission free trades. Securities other than equities greater than $1.00 per share and fixed income do not qualify for the commission free trades.
· All trades must be placed online by the customer (no representative-assisted trades) for the customer to receive the commission free pricing. Customers will be charged $25 per trade for representative-assisted trades.
· Each account must have an Account Value of $250,000 or more at the time of review (typically the last business day of the month, but may be more frequent for active traders)
· Each account will be allowed 100 commission free trades, measured in a rolling 12 month period. The 12 month period begins with the first trade conducted after September 15, 2014.
· Household value will not be considered for the purposes of qualifying for the commission free schedule.
· If the client has initially qualified for and has placed commission free online trades, but then the value of the client account drops below $250,000 on the date of the review (so no free trades during the month following the review), and then requalifies in a subsequent month, the 12-month rolling period is still in effect, from the date of the first trade, so previous commission free trades will count towards the 100 if within the last 12 months.
· The commission free trades are non-transferrable to other accounts
· Rebooking or journaling of trades to accounts with less than $250,000 will result in a commission being charged on the trade
· Auction trades will not count against the 100-trade maximum since there currently is no charge for auction trades